Rainbow Six Siege Error Code 2-0x0000c015 – Have you ever experienced Error Code 2-0x0000c015 while playing one of the most popular shooter games – Rainbow Six Siege? How to resolve connection failure errors? This ongoing article will explain to you some effective solutions.
Rainbow Six Siege Error Code 2-0x0000c015
Error Code 2-0x0000c015 is a connection malfunctioning problem in Rainbow Six Siege Error, which commonly appears when your internet connectivity is interrupted with other services while playing online. This popular gameplay in such situations may stop in just some seconds. Then it shows connection isn’t responding error message reading –
Rainbow Six® Siege Error Code: [2-0x0000c015]  [b1b7104f59b5991b]
Connection to game server is lost.
How to resolve the game connection issue? After evaluating several points about solutions to fix Error Code 2-0x0000c015 connection problem, we’ve summarized some effective solutions. And so, you are requested to continue reading and choose solutions one-by-one.
What Causes Rainbow Six Siege Error Code 2-0x0000c015?
The reported problem is appearing since a while now and interrupting the gaming experiences of multiple users. In some areas, this code error happened to be due to the government or ISP restrictions, which were restricting various ports for unknown reasons. There, we will be listing a number of effective solutions that users can follow to help resolve the issue.
Ahead of getting into solutions, we will explore what causes Error Code 2-0x0000c015 in ore details. After examining several user reports and collected a number of various causes that were being the root of the issue for different players. Here are common reasons usually causing code errors –
- Network Configurations
- Third-Party Antivirus
- Blocked Ports
- Wrong Selection of DNS Server
After we’ve outlined the causes of the said error message, now we will get into easy solutions, which players can implement to get rid of the issue for good reasons. The below-mentioned solutions are considered perfectly working on other user’s system, and possibly will work right for you as well.
What Are Solutions To Fix Error Code 2-0x0000c015 In Rainbow Six Siege?
Here are some excellent solutions to get rid of Rainbow Six Siege Error Code 2-0x0000c015 at the earliest –
Fix 1: Disable Third-Party Antivirus Programs
Several third-party antivirus programs might interrupt with connections that’s established with your system and usually causes some issue like Error Code 2-0x0000c015. This appears when your antivirus suite considers that the connection being established isn’t safe and so will eliminate it or meddler with it. To avoid such issues, you need to create exclusion on your antivirus suite and so it will not be scanned while you are playing games.
There is an alternative solution, which involves completely remove the indulgence of your antivirus suite would be to uninstall it from your system and remove other media. This will completely remove a copy of the antivirus software existing on your system.
Here are steps to uninstall third-party antivirus software –
- Press “Windows” Key To Open “Start” Menu,
- Once The “Start” Menu Appears, Type “Control Panel” And Press “Enter” To Open The Control Panel Window,
- Click On “Uninstall A Program” Option, Under The Category “Programs” And “Features”,
- Now, You Will Get The List of Installed Application On Your System, Scroll Down To Locate Your Antivirus Software,
- Once You Have Located Your Antivirus, Double-Click On It And Click “Yes” When The UAC Dialog Box Appears,
- Now, Follow The On-Screen Prompts To Complete The Un-installation,
- After You Have Successfully Uninstalled The Antivirus Software, You Will Need To Remove The Remaining Files That Are Usually Stored In The AppData Directory;
Once you’ve completed, you need to check out whether the error code message still appears, and move on to the next solution.
Fix 2: Flush Your DNS Settings
The imperfect network configuration is one of the major reasons for Rainbow Six Siege Error Code 2-0x0000c015 connection interruption, which is associated with DNS Settings. In such circumstances, you’ve to clear your DNS and check if it can simply resolve the connection problem.
If you want to explore steps to clear DNS Settings, continue with the following steps –
- Press “Windows” + “R” Key Simultaneously On Your Keyboard To Open “Run” Dialogue Box,
- Enter “CMD” And Then Press “Ctrl” + “Shift” + “Enter” Key Together To Open “Command Prompt” With Administrator Privileges,
- Once Elevated Command Prompt Window Opened Up, Enter “ipconfig/ flushdns” And Press “Enter” To Run Command,
- Repeat This Step A Few Times As Above-Mentioned,
- Once The Command Is Successfully Executed, You Can Close The Command Prompt Window;
Thus, return to your game to check if the error code message still appears.
Fix 3: Change Your DNS Settings
When Error Code 2-0x0000c015 in Rainbow Six Siege appears on your screen, you can switch to another DNS server. Certain ISPs blocking various connections because of which the users often getting connectivity issue messages. With the use of a robust DNS server for your network instead of the default one controlled by your ISP, you can easily resolve this particular code error problem.
There are numerous public DNS servers that you can implement. And the DNS server offered by Cloudflare is a suggested one for its privacy and robust elements. If you want to switch using another server, you can simply change your DNS server to this one, the Cloudflare’s IP Address is 188.8.131.52.
If your connectivity issue isn’t resolved yet, you should move to the next solution indeed.
Fix 4: Manual Forwarding of Ports
If the above-mentioned solutions aren’t working right, it is due to the fact that the gameplay isn’t able to establish a connection with the game’s server, and so you’ve encountered with connectivity problem. To resolve such connectivity-related issues, you need to manually forward the posts provided by Ubisoft of their official site.
The process of port forwarding is different depending on the modem/ router you are using as well as the manufacturers. Thus, you can simply check out steps to forward ports manually for online gaming. Hence, you’ve to replace the ports with the one provided by Ubisoft.
Hopefully, now after reading the entire content you can simply resolve Rainbow Six Siege Error Code 2-0x0000c015 on your PC. If you want, you can write to us about a solution that works right for you. Do you’ve any efficient solutions to resolve the Error Code 2-0x0000c015 connection problem? Let’s expect you would enjoy sharing your personal experiences with us.
- Quick Steps To Fix Netflix Error Code M7353
- How To Fix Hulu Error Code PLRUNK15 With Quick Steps?
- Steps To Get Rid Of Hulu Error Code 5005
- Best Methods To Fix Hulu Error Code 5003
- How To Fix Netflix Error Code UI3010 With Easy Steps?