www.cabelas.com/activate – The Cabela Club Card offered by Capital One is the new talk in town; it is becoming quite popular among outdoor enthusiasts. Apart from earning points on Cabela’s and Bass Pro Shops shopping, cardholders also receive unique benefits and discounts.
New cardholders will receive $20 as Club points once their card is approved in the current offer. This $20 can be redeemed on purchase by the Club card. If you make two purchases within the first 60 days of your card approval from Cabela’s or Bass pro shops, you will also get an extra $20 in your CLUB point.
You will also earn another $20 in your CLUB points if you use Cabela’s Club card to pay anywhere where Mastercard is accepted within the first 60 days of your card approval.
www.cabelas.com/activate – Rewards
Rates and Points system of Cabela’s club Mastercard
While the www.cabelas.com/activate annual fee is zero for the Cabela’s Club Mastercard, the regular APR% varies from 15.24% to 26.99%. You will be earning 2% back in Club points if you are purchasing at Cabela’s and Bass Pro Shops.
Apart from that, you will also make 1% back as CLUB points if you are using the card at places where Mastercard is accepted. If we talk about the balance transfer fee, you would be charged 3% of your transferred amount at a promotional APR offered by the company. However, there will be no balance transfer fee at the transfer APR. Cabela’s Club Mastercard is also not charging the foreign transaction fee.
Overall Review of Cabela’s club Mastercard
Let’s have a look at the pros and cons of Cabela’s club Mastercard briefly before moving to full explanations.
- Exclusive rewards for members of Black and Silver CLUB categories.
- Extra points on Selected purchases from selected stores.
- Exclusive Access to special events like Fishing and Hunting.
- Points redemption is limited to some purchases.
- Silver and Black CLUB category members are required to spend higher than classic members annually.
- APR rates are different on different types of purchases.
- Exclusive rewards for members of Black and Silver CLUB categories: While Cabela’s club Mastercard proposes tips on every spending, it is more rewarding towards Black and Silver types members than regular or Classic members. For example, Black categories members get 5 points for each dollar spent, equivalent to 5% back in earning.
- Extra points on Selected purchases from selected stores: While as a CLUB cardmember/user, you earn base points regularly, but you can also earn bonus points on fixed assets from the selected stores. These exclusive offers are card-linked which users get for being a Cabela’s CLUB MasterCard member. In some cases, you can earn up to 20% CLUB points back on your shopping.
- Exclusive Access to special events like Fishing and Hunting: As a Silver or Black category CLUB member, you can book exclusive fishing and hunting events and trips. These hunting and fishing trips are like overseas vacations.
- Points redemption are limited only to purchases:
While you earn a lot of CLUB points using this card but when it comes to redeeming, it’s limited. You can save your CLUB points only for purchases at Cabela’s and Bass pro shops, and that too with a rate of 100 points for each dollar.
- Silver and Black CLUB categories members are required to spend higher than classic members annually: While you can unlock exciting and additional rewards upon reaching the Silver and Black CLUB categories. You have to pay $10,000 and $25,000 respectively per calendar year to remain in these categories.
- APR rates are different on different types of purchases: Mostly, credit cards have APR ranges that apply to all purchases except in some cases of promotion. Cabela’s CLUB Mastercard has two different APR rates, one for the purchases at Cabela’s and Bass Pro Shops and the other one which is applicable to all other purchases. These two types of APR rates can confuse you sometimes if you are not keeping a tab on your interest rates.
This card suits to you
- Suppose you are a regular visitor of Cabela’s and Bass Pro Shops stores and spends more than $10,000 annually at these stores and their affiliates. If you cross the milestone of $10000, you will unlock the Black CLUB Category, and in case of more than $25000, you will find yourself opening the Silver CLUB category www.cabelas.com/activate.
Bonus in Cabela’s CLUB Mastercard
Unlike the other credit cards, Cabela’s CLUB Mastercard doesn’t offer the usual one-time offer. It means you won’t be rewarded for reaching a minimum spending limit. However, as mentioned above, you do get all three benefits of $20 CLUB points upon spending within 60 days of your account opening.
Rewards in Cabela’s CLUB Mastercard
Like most other rewards, Cabela’s CLUB Mastercard rewards are also tiered. Users of different tiers or categories earn CLUB points differently. Let’s have a look at all levels available in Cabela’s CLUB Mastercard Online procedure www.cabelas.com/activate.
- CLUB Black member category : (Minimum Annual Spend limit is $25000) you get 5 points for spending each dollar at Cabela’s, Bass pro shops, and their affiliated stores.
- CLUB Silver member Category : (Minimum Annual Spending Limit is $10000) You get 3 points for your per dollar spending at Cabela’s, Bass pro shops, and their affiliated stores.
- CLUB Classic Member category ( No minimum Annual spend criteria), you get 2 CLUB points for your per dollar spending at Cabela’s, Bass pro shops, and their affiliated stores.
- You will also get 2 CLUB points per dollar at some Cenex locations.
- Apart from all these, you will get 1 CLUB point for every dollar you spend on all other purchases.
These are some affiliates where you can earn 2,3 or 5 CLUB points for every dollar spent.
- Big Cedar Lodge
- Big Cypress Lodge
- Big Cedar Golf
- Dogwood Canyon Nature park
- Islamorada Fish company
- Uncle’s buck
- White River Fish company.
- Wonders of Wildlife National Museum and Aquarium
- The Lookout at the Pyramid.
One thing always to keep in mind is when you opt for a cabela’s CLUB Mastercard, you start at the Classic level. Still, you must reach the minimum spending limit of that category for upgrading to the Silver and Black level category.
Related Tags :-
- Cabela’s Com Sign In
- Cabela’s Rewards Login
- Cabelas.com/my Account
- Activate Cabela’s Gift Card
- Cabela’s Shopping Account